MTP KIT is a blend of 2 unique medications known as Generic Mifepristone and Generic Misoprostol. Both these medications work together to terminate an unplanned pregnancy of up to 9 weeks (63 days). MTP KIT is an FDA approved medication that belongs under the group of medications called “abortion pill”. This KIT offers high rate of privacy so that women can terminate their pregnancy in a classified way.
Sometimes women may come across with a tough time in which they are not in a position to continue their pregnancy. It is very difficult for them to decide the perfect way to end their unwanted pregnancy. For safe and reliable abortion, the FDA has approved an effective and a popular medication for abortion that is known as MTP KIT. MTP KIT is a medical method for terminating pregnancy. Basically, 2 medications called Mifepristone and Misoprostol are present in MTP KIT. It contains 5 tablets, in which one tablet is of Mifepristone and 4 tablets are of Misoprostol.
Worldwide, MTP Kit has been well-known due to its safety. MYTP KIT does not involve anesthesia and sharp tools to perform abortion. You can easily buy MTP kit online from our portal at reasonable price.
Buy MTP KIT online to perform abortion in an innocuous way.
Mifepristone is an anti-progesterone drug that works by diluting the cervix region and helps to detach uterine endometrial lining to remove the developing fetus from the womb of the mother.
Misoprostol helps to reduce the level of chorionic gonadotropins, lower the progesterone secretion and leads to the uterine contraction. The dead fetus along with the blood clot is expelled out successfully from the womb of the mother through heavy bleeding.
MTP KIT should not be taken under the mentioned conditions:
- If you have placed intrauterine device, remove them before using MTP KIT.
- If you are allergic to Mifepristone or Misoprostol or any other of its components, do not consume this medication.
- In case of abnormal bleeding problem or if you are taking drugs to thin your blood, then do not use this KIT.
- Do not use this KIT, in case of liver, heart of kidney disorder.
- Avoid MTP KIT in case of leukemia or anemia history.
- Do not take this medication in case of ectopic pregnancy.
Starting treatment: On day 1, Take 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) via the oral route with a full glass of water by swallowing it as a whole.
Next schedule: On Day 3, Take 4 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each tablet) either via the oral or vaginal route. If you are taking it by vaginal route then use 2 to 3 drops of distilled water in order to avoid vaginal infection.
Follow up: After 14 days of process, visit your nearby hospital for the confirmation of complete end of pregnancy with the help of ultrasound.
After using MTP KIT, you may feel certain side effects such as diarrhea, dizziness, pain in the pelvic region, nervousness, shortness of breath, fever, stomach cramping, heartburn, pale skin, painful bleeding, tiredness, back pain, wheezing, etc. Immediately contact your doctor in case any of these side effects getting worse.
Some of the safety precautions that one must take after abortion:
- Do not insert intrauterine device in the vagina to avoid vaginal infection.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and other illicit drugs.
- Avoid performing sensual activities with your partner for few weeks.
- Avoid doing heavy work that needs energy as it can affect your pelvic region.
- Avoid swimming in the open area.
- Consume healthy fruits and vegetables to improve your health condition after abortion.
Buy MTP KIT online from our E-pharmacy to carry out abortion in a confidential way. Order now and get huge discount on all our medications.